View the latest newsletter here
Charities & Not For Profit Organisations
We have an established Charities /Not for Profit (NFP) group to meet the needs of clients in this sector. Our team has considerable experience in working with clients in this field and we have many charity clients for whom we provide an extensive range of services. In the NFP sector our work extends to Registered Social Landlords, Industrial & Provident Societies and Community Interest Companies.
We are able to offer the benefits of a breadth of sector experience and are well placed to advise you on strategic matters, such as:
- Governance issues - we have advised a number of clients on revisions to their governance infrastructures
- Taxation - VAT can have a significant impact on a charity's funding and cashflow. We can review and report on all aspects of VAT as it affects your charity/NFP in order to help you minimise the VAT cost within your organisation
- Trading - we can help you with the legal, commercial and taxation issues that apply to Charities/NFPs
- Risk management - advice on amending and updating your risk management register and processes, including advising on the Bribery Act.
Our service to clients in the sector will add significant value to your operation through:
- Audit staff trained and experienced in charity/NFP audits
- High quality management feedback
- Communication with you throughout the year
- Attendance by members of our senior team at Trustee meetings, AGMs and other meetings as required
- Access to specialist charity advisors via the UK 200 Group network of independent accountants
- Ad hoc advice during the year, as required
- Regular newsletters and invitations to seminars on relevant topics of interest for Charities/Not for Profit organisations.
We know you operate in a rapidly changing and demanding environment and our aim is to help you stay one step ahead - offering support and wide-ranging advice to assist with your development and future strategy.
To talk with our Charities/Not for Profit team, contact Sue Foster or David Martin on 01273 480480.