View the latest healthcare newsletter here
View our GP factsheet here
Recent events of introducing CCG’s and removing PCT’s has meant many changes that are still slowly being phased in as well as income streams being phased out. Management in GP Surgeries now have a bigger role in keeping up to date with these changes as well as making sure patient care remains their number one priority.
This is where we can help. With our sector knowledge and expertise we are ideally placed to look after all your needs..
Knill James has a dedicated team with many years professional experience of the Medical Sector to help you work through the constant changes to your practice’s funding.
In addition through our UK200 Group membership we have access to significant technical resources for the sector.
At Knill James we understand that the role of the practice manager is so much more than the finances, that’s why we are here to help make this area of your practice simpler by offering the following services:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of interim management accounts
- Completion of annual certificate of pensionable income
- Calculation of estimation of pensionable profits
- Preparation of personal expense claims
- Completion of partnership tax return
- Completion of personal tax returns
- Payroll services including auto enrolment
- Outsource bookkeeping service
- Taxation advice
- Financial Planning, including Life Time allowance and protection.
To talk with our Medical Sector team, contact Nick Rawson, David Martin or Suzanne Craig on 01273 480480.