View the latest newsletter here
At Knill James we have been working with clients in the health and care sector over many decades and have established a specialist team to draw together our accounting, taxation and consultancy services to those working in the sector.
Our specialists have many years of experience between them working not only with businesses in the health and care sector (such as Care and Nursing Homes) but also individual General Practitioners, Medical Consultants and Dentists and their practices.
The health and care sector currently faces unprecedented change resulting from wide ranging reform. Such times offer many opportunities for those able to adapt and embrace new ways of delivery. But more than ever, as healthcare professionals, you need to be able to rely on your financial advisers for sound accounting and taxation services as well as specialist advice on the issues affecting you.
We are able to provide support on a number of key areas, including:
- Advice on financial and cashflow management to optimise the flow of funds through the business
- Strategic business advice including benchmarking of Key Performance Indicators against your peers to highlight areas for improvement
- Specialist tax advice to ensure the most efficient model of operation, including asset acquisition/disposal and VAT management
- Specialist VAT reviews, including Kingscrest profiling for residential homes
- Where appropriate, advice on business and asset valuation in terms of purchase, merger or sale
- Assistance with the public sector procurement process
- Guidance around funding and financing
- Assistance with business plans, creating the right financial and capital structures and helping with merger/post-acquisition integration.
Overall, our aim is to ensure that you have the sound financial systems in place that mean you can confidently focus on what you do best: delivering care to your customers and patients.
To find out more about how our Health & Care group can help you contact David Martin, Nick Rawson and Suzanne Craig on 01273 480480.