Property & Construction
We work with a wide range of property developers, investors and builders, and have a wealth of experience in this sector.
Our specialist property and construction team understands first hand the challenges facing the property and construction industry. We can put together an integrated service package drawing on our accountancy knowledge, tax specialisms and corporate advisory expertise. Whatever your needs, our Property and Construction team can help you achieve the goals of your project.
Our specialist services to the property and construction sector include advice on:
- Construction industry tax issues, including employment tax and status of workers
- VAT on property transactions, including option to tax
- Business structures to minimise taxation on development and investment profits
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Special Purpose Vehicles and Joint Ventures
- Capital allowances claims, including enhanced allowances in certain circumstances
- Capital taxes
- Fundraising for property related transactions
- Strategic development and business improvement consultancy services.
The taxation and VAT aspects associated with this sector are complex and the consequences of poor advice can be expensive. We would be happy to discuss these important matters with you to make sure that the issues affecting your own business are being managed in the best possible way.
For more information on our services for Property & Construction clients contact David Martin on 01273 480480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.