For more information on any of the roles we currently have advertised, please contact Tracey on 01273 480480 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a great opportunity for an administrator to join our professional support group, this is an ideal opportunity for someone starting out in office work who has a natural aptitude for and enjoys working with systems and databases and wants to progress their knowledge and experience.
Amongst other duties the role will involve:
- Day to day maintenance of practice management system (CCH)
- Assisting with the administration of all IT systems to include maintenance, setting up templates & work flows & updating records
- Point of contact for troubleshooting and provide support to staff where possible
- Running standard reports for Accounts teams
- Supporting our Accounts teams with various tasks and functions such as engagement letters & confirmation statements
- Administering compliance with GDPR across all systems
If you are quick to learn, have an eye for detail, are a good communicator and team player then please get in touch. Training on our practice system and processes will be provided, although previous knowledge of working on databases and strong IT skills would be preferred.
An opportunity has opened up to support our busy payroll team, this is the perfect position for someone who is relatively new to payroll and is looking to enhance their experience and knowledge or perhaps you’ve been working in payroll a while and fancy a new team and challenge.
You will be supporting the existing team with the processing of a variety of payrolls and undertaking a range of administrative duties associated with these. Training and development opportunities will be available to enhance your system and technical knowledge of payroll and payroll processes. This is a busy department so will suit someone who is used to working to deadlines and has a keen eye for detail, effective team working and the ability to build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues is crucial.
Part time hours could be considered for the right candidate.
Accounts & Audit Semi – Seniors
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress their Accountancy career to the next level, you may be part ACA or ACCA qualified looking to continue with your professional studies or be QBE with several years practice experience under your belt.
Your role would be to support our progressive Accounts and Audit team with the preparation of statutory and management accounts and support on Audits across a varied, mixed portfolio of clients.
If you have a couple of years practice experience and want to further your career now and in the future this would be an ideal role for you. Full training support would be available if currently studying.
Accounts & Audit Seniors
We are currently looking for Seniors to join our expanding Accounts and Audit teams. This is the perfect opportunity to further your career down either the Accounts or Audit route or a mixed portfolio of both. Working for Knill James you will get unrivalled exposure to a mixed client base bringing interest and variety to your portfolio and every day work.
Successful applicants will be:
- Ideally ACCA or ACA qualified or QBE and able to demonstrate a high standard of technical knowledge gained through experience in the field
- Previous practice experience
- Proven experience in managing the full audit cycle
- Experienced at managing and training junior staff
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Excellent IT experience with a knowledge of CCH and Caseware being advantageous
- Able to work closely with clients forging strong and lasting relationships
- Able to ensure that all deadlines and budgets are met whilst also being able to delegate tasks across the team supervising junior colleagues and reviewing their work
Management Accounts & Book Keeping Assistant
An opportunity has arisen to join our expanding outsourcing department. If you are looking for a change and want the opportunity to work with a large and varied client base within a friendly and progressive team this could be the ideal opportunity. This is an important role supporting the existing team members with management accounts, book keeping and VAT returns. The successful candidate will:
- Ideally AAT or City & Guilds qualified or working towards either of these qualifications, will also consider QBE
- Demonstrate previous book keeping experience for a range of clients
- Have strong planning and organisational skills
- Enjoy working within a team
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Competent in the use of IT software and systems such as Xero, Sage & Quickbooks
To apply for any of these opportunities please complete an application form and send this along with your CV to email@example.com or post to HR Department, One Bell Lane, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1JU.
Please familiarise yourself with our privacy statement for information on how your personal details will be used during our recruitment process.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Tracey Tivey, HR Coordinator on 01273 480480.