For more information on any of the roles we currently have advertised, please contact Tracey on 01273 480480 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting opportunity for a trainee/apprentice to join our successful tax team based in Lewes, East Sussex. You will be part of the team providing tax advice and support for a range of clients including individuals and businesses from a wide variety of sectors.
No day will ever be the same, however you can expect to be involved in…
- The preparation of personal, partnership, trust and company tax returns and computations, ranging from your local handyman to multinational corporations.
- Reviewing accounts to ensure that our clients are compliant with current tax legislation.
- Assisting the tax managers with various submission and payment deadlines throughout the year.
- Liaising with officials at H M Revenue & Customs on behalf of our clients to ensure a smooth handling of their affairs.
- Working alongside the managers and the team in our various internal departments to provide an outstanding, timely and seamless service to each of our clients.
- Attending regular courses and meetings to ensure your knowledge is kept up to date in a constantly changing economic environment.
As a trainee/apprentice you will be provided with ongoing support and encouragement in a remarkable team.
We are looking for professional, ambitious, forward thinking people who are committed to embarking on an apprenticeship to further their professional studies, in turn you will be offered full support towards your ATT or CTA qualification, in house training courses and professional support in the form of a training manager and mentor.
To apply, please complete an application form please also familiarise yourself with our data protection privacy notice for more information about how your personal data will be used during the recruitment process.
Deadline for applications 30th June 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced proactive administrator to support our Accounts and Audit team. This is a new role for the firm and will be a mixed role with responsibility for a large variety of administrative tasks ranging from:
- Logging and chasing client accounts
- Preparing engagement letters and service level agreements
- Monitor timesheet completion, chase for outstanding information and liaise with Managers/Directors on any issues
- Coordinate and booking in meetings
- Monitor and update the workflow process
- Process IXBRL of accounts
- Assist with the preparation of statutory documents for submission to Companies House
- Some involvement in posting of trial balances before passing to Accounts production team to process
This is a very busy team so we are looking for someone with excellent organisation skills who can prioritise and deliver a high level of service, strong communication and interpersonal skills alongside the ability to work as part of a large team is essential. Please note that whilst there will be some exposure to the accounting functions this should not be viewed as an entry route into a trainee accounts role.
To apply, please complete this application form and send this along with your CV to Tracey Tivey, HR Coordinator by post or e-mail email@example.com
Accounts and Audit Opportunities
If you have experience in the field of Auditing and seek a new challenge in this area we would love to hear from you, we have a well-established Accounts and Audit team working for an extensive variety of clients in and around the Sussex area and have opportunities at the semi-senior and senior level.
For more information or an informal chat please contact Tracey on 01273 480480.