Welcome to our current vacancies page, please browse our various roles and follow the instructions to apply. We look forward to hearing for you.
Accounts & Audit Semi – Seniors
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress their Accountancy career to the next level, you may be part ACA or ACCA qualified looking to continue with your professional studies or be QBE with several years practice experience under your belt.
Find out more
Your role would be to support our progressive Accounts and Audit team with the preparation of statutory and management accounts and support on Audits across a varied, mixed portfolio of clients.
If you have a couple of years practice experience and want to further your career now and in the future this would be an ideal role for you. Full training support would be available if currently studying.
Accounts & Audit Seniors
We are currently looking for Seniors to join our expanding Accounts and Audit teams. This is the perfect opportunity to further your career down either the Accounts or Audit route or a mixed portfolio of both. Working for Knill James you will get unrivalled exposure to a mixed client base bringing interest and variety to your portfolio and every day work.
Find out more
Successful applicants will be:
- Ideally ACCA or ACA qualified or QBE and able to demonstrate a high standard of technical knowledge gained through experience in the field
- Previous practice experience
- Proven experience in managing the full audit cycle
- Experienced at managing and training junior staff
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Excellent IT experience with a knowledge of CCH and Caseware being advantageous
- Able to work closely with clients forging strong and lasting relationships
- Able to ensure that all deadlines and budgets are met whilst also being able to delegate tasks across the team supervising junior colleagues and reviewing their work
To apply, please complete this Application Form and send this along with your CV to Tracey Tivey, HR Coordinator by post or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also familiarise yourself with our data protection privacy notice for more information about how your personal data will be used during the recruitment process.