We recognise the importance of a solid foundation of learning and offer a comprehensive training platform to enable graduates to progress with their learning and grow within the accountancy profession. We offer training via the AAT, ACA, ACCA, CTA apprenticeship route, or a through a work placement year opportunity.
We seek enthusiastic, hardworking, ambitious individuals who want to be part of a great team and have a genuine interest in what makes a business tick!
What you can expect working at Knill James:
- A structured training programme over a minimum of 3 years with financial support for studies
- A dedicated internal training Partner and mentor, as well as a coach supplied by our external training provider
- Invaluable hands-on work experience in a friendly, supportive and encouraging working environment
- The opportunity to work alongside like-minded individuals and learn from trusted experts in the fields of accountancy and tax
- A professional and fun environment to work in
- Team social events and the opportunity to take part in local charitable fundraising and events
- To be part of a progressive, ambitious firm with career development opportunities beyond qualification
- To be part of something even bigger through our membership of the UK200 Group – more details here
- Competitive benefits - for a summary of our range of benefits please click here
In addition to the traditional accounting training routes, from time to time we also have opportunities to train in other areas such as administration, payroll and corporate finance.
If you’d like to work with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or check our current vacancies page here.