The growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation, along with penalties for non-compliance, make administering your own payroll even more difficult. Furthermore, the roll-out of HMRC's new Real Time Information (RTI) system sees fundamental changes to the operation of Pay as You Earn (PAYE), resulting in additional compliance requirements for employers.
Our friendly, experienced and qualified payroll team can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service tailored to your specific requirements. Whatever size of business you run, in whatever sector including specialist payrolls such as NHS, schools and academies of all sizes and complexities. We can provide you with a cost-effective solution that is tailored to your business needs - your payroll deadlines, pay dates and reporting requirements.
From working out income tax and NIC calculations to managing payslips and statutory sick pay and maternity payments, our expert team will make sure that your payroll runs efficiently and that your employees are paid the right amount at the right time.
Our flexible service includes:
- No hidden costs. Price is based on a bespoke payroll solution tailored specifically for your business. You only pay for what you need.
- Accredited BACS bureau for all payroll related payments: your salary payments, HMRC, pensions, etc.
- Auto enrolment
- Maintaining administration of pension schemes
- Secure Portal
- PAYE registration
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly and annual payrolls
- Bonus, commission and overtime payments
- Administration of child care vouchers
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Guidance on Real Time Information (RTI), and salary sacrifice schemes
- Complex spinal points
- Customised payroll reports including summaries and analysis of staff costs and nominal reports
- E Payslips
- PAYE monthly and year end compliance
- Dealing with HMRC control visits and any subsequent visits
In addition, our team can undertake a health check to see if employers, employees or directors have PAYE or benefit issues to be addressed. With more businesses than ever likely to be investigated for PAYE and benefit in kind irregularities, we can help get you on the right track before you receive the Inland Revenue 'knock on the door'.
Online payslips webinar Employee guidance