Audit & Assurance
Our specialist Audit and Assurance Group takes the opportunity to understand exactly how your accounting and internal control systems have been performing and suggests ways to improve the efficiency of your business. The accumulated knowledge and experience gained from working with other business clients gives us a springboard from which we can quickly develop a good working relationship with new clients. We devote significant time to fully understand your business and the issues it faces. This understanding means that we are able to provide:-
- Competitive value-driven fees
- A timely and efficient service from our specialist team, combined with exceptional standards of client care
- A practical approach to delivery of other services, minimising questions, while maintaining audit independence.
- A thorough yet focused audit.
- A friendly knowledgeable approach, with attention to:
- practical application of core regulatory issues in a pragmatic manner
- continuity of staffing
- delivering a value-added service.
We are registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the
Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales. Details of our audit registration can be viewed at
www.auditregister.org.uk for the United Kingdom and www.cro.ie/auditors for Ireland, under reference number 005304635.