Property Tax / ATED

We can advise you on the implications for companies and partnerships of owning residential property and how this might be affected by the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) regime. As well as completing ATED returns for clients whose properties fall within the tax charge, we can make relief claims for clients with qualifying properties.

For individuals, Trusts, Estates and partnerships, we can also complete Capital Gains Tax (CGT) property disposal returns to declare the disposal of UK residential properties, and calculate any CGT liabilities arising. These returns must be submitted within 60 days of the property completion taking place, and capital gains tax must also be paid within this time frame. We can do this for both UK residents and non-UK residents.

We can help you with:

  • ATED returns for companies or partnerships owning UK residential property valued at more than £500,000
  • CGT Property Disposal Returns for UK residents and non-UK residents

Meet the Expert

Profile photo

Want to know more?

Then get in touch with Gemma Hanrahan – Tax Expert

01273 485 093 |

staff-login.png icaew-probate.png uk200.png agn-logo.png wellbeing-at-work.png wellbeing-at-work-bronze.png
qb-core-logo.png qb-mtd-logo.jpg xero.png cyber essentials plus receipt-bank.png expensify-approved.png supervcfo-logo.png