Within our Agriculture, Food & Drink group we have a team with specialist knowledge of horticulture (garden centres and nurseries) gained through long professional and personal relationships with clients in the sector.
We know you operate in a fast moving, competitive environment and are committed to delivering a service which provides horticultural clients with both day to day support and wide-ranging strategic advice to underpin your development and future growth.
The accumulated knowledge and experience gained from our current work in the sector puts us in a great position to quickly develop a good working relationship with new clients. Knowing the issues of operating a seasonal business and challenges you face means we start by asking the right questions.
Which, in turn, means we provide a service tailored to your specific needs, including:
- A friendly knowledgeable approach, with attention to the practical core issues
- A timely and efficient audit
- Strategic tax planning, including advice on maximising capital allowances
- Advice on VAT and help with the preparation of VAT returns
- Help with preparation of business plans and budgets
- Advice on business growth and diversification plans
- Preparation of management accounts, cashflow and P&L forecasts
- Strategic development and business improvement consultancy services.
For more information on our service for Horticultural clients contact Nick Rawson on 01273 480480.